Rainhill Civic Society
How to put your message on the Rainhill Reflections page
1. Enter your name, email address and location in the boxes.
2. Decide how you would like people to get in touch with you. There are four ways of doing this.
* You can have your name on the site but can say that you don't wish to be contacted.
* You can let us have your email details privately and we will inform you if someone wishes to contact you.
* You can ask us to pass on your email address to any enquirers.
* You can have your email address put on the web site.
Click on the square next to your choice.
3. Type your message in the message space.
Please avoid pressing the enter key at the end of each box as with some browsers this will send the form before you've finished. Use the mouse pointer or tab key to move to the next box.The lines will wrap over in the message space so you won't need the enter key there.
We will email you once we have received your message and we'll put it on the site as soon as we've checked it.
Please note the disclaimer at the foot of the page.
1) WHILE RAINHILL CIVIC SOCIETY WILL NEVER DISCLOSE ANY OF YOUR DETAILS WITHOUT PERMISSION
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THE USUAL LACK OF SECURITY IN EMAIL COMMUNICATION.
IN ADDITION, ONCE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN MADE PUBLIC, ESPECIALLY ON THE WEB SITE,
WE CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MESSAGES FROM THIRD PARTIES.
2) THE SOCIETY WILL NOT PUBLISH COMMENTS WHICH ARE DEEMED TO BE INAPPROPRIATE AND MESSAGES MAY BE EDITED.
The messages from this page go to a dedicated email address. Any ordinary communications should be sent via the contact page.